Over the years it is easy for event organizers to continue to offer the same sponsorship packages to their prospects. Today, creative conference and trade show companies are developing packages that give maximum exposure over live, mobile, and web-based platforms.
The benefits to these new sponsorship options for the exhibiting companies are better connectivity with prospects, smarter tracking of leads, higher measurable ROI, a longer lifecycle of engagement with live and virtual attendees, and brand visibility like never before seen.
The show organizer can increase revenue through the new features within the sponsor and exhibitor packages. Event planners now can develop the right bundle of features that include:
– Sponsor logos appear on mobile apps that allow the banner brand-building awareness each time a user looks at the conference app on their smartphone and the web-based community.
– Event sales managers can even sell logos to allow sponsorships on tracks, sessions, expo maps, and other parts of the mobile and web platform.
– Messaging options allows sponsors better connectivity with attendees to promote demos, parties, special show deals, speakers, and giveaways.
– Gamification featuring sponsors allow expos to move beyond a punch card to using mobile apps with digital scanning or messaging to get attendees to visit and participate in demos.
– Sponsors can have QR Code scanning through mobile apps allows sponsors to connect with prospects
– Via the mobile and web-based apps, sponsors can send targeted collateral: white papers, one-sheets, downloads, videos
The amount of increased revenue opportunities can actually pay for the event management software for show organizers.
Latest posts by John (see all)
- Increase Event Sponsorship Revenue Via Mobile Apps - July 4, 2012